A falling film evaporator is an industrial device to concentrate solutions, especially with heat sensitive components. The fluid will create a film along the tube walls, progressing downwards (falling).
The falling film evaporator is the most commonly used type of film evaporator due to its wide operating range. It is specifically suited to process the products with a low viscosity and a low tendency for fouling. In hemp industry, the falling film evaporator is widely used as evaporation system for ethanol recovery in large scale, and it is much more efficient than rotary evaporator.
High Evaporation Rate
- “In series” plate heat exchanger for higher condensation efficiency
- Finely designed vertical shell-and-tube heat exchanger with a concentrically arranged centrifugal separator, to make it perfect for uniform heating
Continuous Feeding and Discharging
- Three centrifugal pumps for continuous feeding and discharging
- Small footprint, easy to assemble and move
• Sight-glasses to observe material situation during evaporation process
• Ex-proof electric cabinet
• Durable304 stainless steel construction
• Real-time Monitoring: vacuum gauge, thermometer and flowmeter